We have a unique opportunity for your company to support women and teens across Canada undergoing cancer and cancer treatment. Each year volunteers help us pack almost 10,000 packs which will be provided at workshops in 100 communities across Canada – we are grateful for your support!
We know employee engagement is important to you and together we can plan a day of exceptional engagement for your employees, their friends, families and/or clients, where they will be able to see your donation at work.Through a partnership with LGFB, you will have an incredible impact on women and teen girls across Canada.
• When: Wednesday April 1st or Thursday April 2nd
• Kit Pack goal: 20 volunteers will be tasked with the goal of packing 200 kits over a morning or afternoon shift.
• What to expect: a fun and action-packed shift that will have a tangible and meaningful impact on women diagnosed with cancer and going through treatment.
• Impact: Each of the 200 kits your volunteers pack will be distributed to one of the women who attend a LGFB workshop each year.
Yes I want to sponsor a Kit pack!
Your $5,000 donation will help cover the cost of the purple kit bags, workshop resources and logistics costs of shipping the kits to hospitals across Canada.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to:
• Volunteer with LGFB for 3 Hours
• Pack 200 kits that will be used in workshops across Canada
• Have a team building activity in a fun environment
• Support LGFB in a meaningful way, supporting hundreds of women on their cancer journey
Ready to book? Call or email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-776-5133