Scarves can be stylish alternatives to wearing a wig. Have some fun and experiment with different styles, fabrics and colours. Then, finish the look with some great earrings and a pair of stylish sunglasses, and you’re good to go.
When choosing a scarf be sure to look for one made of a soft cotton blend, rayon or polyester to avoid slipping.
- Drape scarf over head and let
- ends hang down evenly.
- Tuck in excess hemline of scarf before securing in a knot at nape of neck. Tie a double knot in back and, if you like, bring one of the ends over your shoulder.
- For a little personal style and pizzazz, top it off – place a hat over scarf and position as desired.
- Fold square diagonally and position folded edge on hairline.
- Cross tails at back of neck.
- Tie a double knot in back.
- Voila, you’re as cool as a cucumber in a sporty bandana.